- Berry Color
- Elastic, Cotton, Crinoline
- Hook and Eye closure
- Wet Wipe Clean
- 2.25 wide high stretch elastic
- Style- CB2 is made from 2.25 wide high stretch elastic and is covered in breathable cotton, so the wearer can become the pinup party girl of their dreams without being restricted
- Fits kids up through petite to plus size adults. Comes in a rainbow of colors, and the options for use are endless. Can be easily customized with sequins, ribbon or lace, but this may reduce the stretch factor.
- Hand wash warm or machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. A hand steamer can be used to increase puff.
- Product Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings.
Malco Modes Luxury Vintage Stretch Cinch Belt (Style CB2) with metal hook and eye clasp buckle, ideal for recreating the iconic Dior 1950s New Look wasp waist appearance. Don't be misled by low-quality foreign costume knock-offs - Malco Modes has been manufacturing high-quality petticoats, crinolines, tutus, slips, and accessories since the 1920s, in the same style and manufacturer as the originals!
This soft and comfy belt is the perfect finishing touch to any ensemble. Ideal for old, current vintage-replica, or costume purposes. This belt's elastic elasticity makes it ideal for jazz, tap, swing, and square dances. Also ideal for Wonder Woman or a classic bridal costumes for Halloween, Christmas elf uniforms, or other fun holiday clothing.
This design is made of 2.25 wide high stretch elastic and is covered in breathable cotton, allowing the user to be the pinup party girl of their dreams without restriction. Fits children up to small to large size adults. It comes in a spectrum of hues, and the possibilities for application are limitless. Customization is simple with sequins, ribbon, or lace, however this may lessen the stretch factor.
- This product cannot be returned after usage, due to the hygienic reasons!
- Please know that we go to great lengths to ensure the product images are color accurate, but, colors display differently on all monitors. Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns at all before submitting your purchase.
- Remember to consider hip measurements. Tends to run a bit large - if your waist measurement falls in between two sizes, purchase the SMALLER size.
- Measurements are approximate, as garments are hand-sewn. As such, please allow 1 inch in length variance.