Zooey Luxury Chiffon Adult Petticoat Slip-Ivory
OTHER COLOR OPTIONS:
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Malco Modes Luxury Vintage Knee-Length 50s Look Rockabilly Slip/Petticoat (Style 580 Zooey). Don't be fooled by cheap imported costume knock-offs - Malco Modes has been producing high-quality petticoats and crinolines since the 1920's, the same style and manufacturer as the originals! A soft and comfortable petticoat that adds just the right amount of fullness. Perfect length for vintage, modern vintage-replica, or rockabilly-style dresses. Also great for swing dancing or as an underskirt for a 1950s poodle or rockabilly skirt. Unlike Crinolines, this slip will add flare without the scratchy fabric. This style contains 40 yards of double-skirted LUXURY chiffon, with more than 120 yards of 3 inch fluff that trims the bottom, adding more body to your outfit. Constructed with a unique, adjustable waistband - no sewing is required! The three buttonhole design lets you loosen or tighten the waist itself. The elastic can be run through three different tiers, lowering or raising the hem by an inch per tier. It is a full circle slip, so the wearer can comfortably move about without being restricted. X-Small: waist 21 to 38; length 18.5 to 19.5 - Fits XS to XL (1X) Small: waist 23 to 42; length 19 to 21 - Fits XS to XXL (2X) Medium: waist 25 to 46; length 20 to 22 - Fits S to XXXL (3X) Large: waist 27 to 50; length 21 to 23- Fits M to 4X X-Large: waist 29 to 54; length 21 to 23 - Fits M to 5X NOTE: Measurements are approximate, as garments are hand-sewn. As such, please allow 1 inch in length variance. Remember to consider hip measurements when selecting a size. Care Instructions: Hand wash warm or machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. A hand steamer can be used to increase puff. NOTE: colors display differently on all monitors, so the color of the garment you receive may not be exactly what you expect. Please contact us with any questions or concerns before submitting your purchase
- Hand sewn from quality materials in the USA, the Zooey chiffon petticoat is just what you need to give your favorite skirt or dress the maximum lift and swing you want. Choose from multiple colors, perfect for matching or contrasting, whatever your personal fashion needs. Wear it as wedding lingerie with a retro 1950s a-line bridal or prom gown. Works great for Halloween Goth Witch or German Octoberfest costumes, Christmas or Valentines party dresses, or with your everyday clothing.
- This petticoat is designed to be knee length for most wearers. Actual length is adjustable. Make sure to compare your measurements to our sizing chart so you can order the best fit for your frame. Can be worn by anyone who matches the measurements: adult, child or teen, man or woman, boy or girl. Goes with the slenderest petite clothes up to the curviest plus size woman, and always adds the perfect touch of grace no matter how its sized.
- The Zooey is made with a double layer of nylon chiffon trimmed with lace at the hem for an added feminine touch. We've purposely chosen a fabric with a softer feel so you can wear it all day without the itchiness of other brands. Wear under a soft, swinging skirt and with button down shirt for a simple, classic style. Aim for funky Neo Hippie and wear it over jeans or leggings. Add a flower decal or satin ribbon band to make it stand out. Pair with leotard and tights for an easy ballet costume.
- This petticoat has plenty of room for movement, so it's perfect for anyone with a few extra curves! We use a high quality elastic for the waist that provides ample stretch, but won't dig into your skin no matter how long its worn. Our waistband features a unique adjustable design--move the button up or down three spaces for a total of three inches of flexibility. Raise or lower the hem by running the elastic through one of three tiers.
- All Malco Modes undergarments should be hand-washed and hung to dry. They can be machine-washed on a delicate cycle with Woolite or Forever New, or whichever gentle detergent you prefer. As with hand washing, do not put through a dryer on any cycle. Looking for something a little more fluffy or bouncy? Maybe something longer than kneelength to fill out your princess dress? Do you Love Lucy cosplay, or maybe your style runs a little Lolita? Check out our storefront for our complete catalog!
fantastic soft 50's crinoline.
Superb petticoat. Delivered in fine shape.
Took me a bit to resize band from top slot to second but I love this slip. A classic look for fit to flare. Have leant it out even a couple times to friends because they love it. Worth the extra bucks to get the real thing
Was looking for a little something extra to wear with my mid-length wedding dress. This petticoat was perfect to provide that playfulness and added that feminine touch. Feels like a dream to wear - it has movement, is pretty and comfortable!
I bought the Knee-Length Soft Chiffon Petticoat Slip with Lace (Style 580), it's perfect for my short wedding dress. The lace detail peeking out just a bit. The material is very soft and not itchy at all, best of all its the perfect amount of poofy! I had ordered a different petticoat (style 578) that was a bit cheaper, which was fine and I had nothing but good things to say about it, but it made my dress just too poofy for me. Im glad I spent the extra money on this one, I could even see wearing this under some other dresses I have!