Zooey Luxury Chiffon Adult Petticoat Slip-Navy Blue
OTHER COLOR OPTIONS:
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Malco Modes Luxury Vintage Knee-Length 50s Look Rockabilly Slip/Petticoat (Style 580 Zooey). Don't be fooled by cheap imported costume knock-offs - Malco Modes has been producing high-quality petticoats and crinolines since the 1920's, the same style and manufacturer as the originals! A soft and comfortable petticoat that adds just the right amount of fullness. Perfect length for vintage, modern vintage-replica, or rockabilly-style dresses. Also great for swing dancing or as an underskirt for a 1950s poodle or rockabilly skirt. Unlike Crinolines, this slip will add flare without the scratchy fabric. This style contains 40 yards of double-skirted LUXURY chiffon, with more than 120 yards of 3 inch fluff that trims the bottom, adding more body to your outfit. Constructed with a unique, adjustable waistband - no sewing is required! The three buttonhole design lets you loosen or tighten the waist itself. The elastic can be run through three different tiers, lowering or raising the hem by an inch per tier. It is a full circle slip, so the wearer can comfortably move about without being restricted. NOTE: Measurements are approximate, as garments are hand-sewn. As such, please allow 1 inch in length variance. Remember to consider hip measurements when selecting a size. Care Instructions: Hand wash warm or machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. A hand steamer can be used to increase puff. NOTE: colors display differently on all monitors, so the color of the garment you receive may not be exactly what you expect. Please contact us with any questions or concerns before submitting your purchase
- Elastic closure
- Hand sewn from quality materials in the USA, the Zooey chiffon petticoat is just what you need to give your kid's favorite skirt or dress the maximum lift and swing you want. Choose from multiple colors, perfect for matching or contrasting, whatever their personal fashion needs. Works as underwear with a retro 1950s a-line flower girl dress for weddings. Works great for Halloween junior witch or angel costumes, Christmas holiday or birthday party dresses, or with their every day clothing.
- This petticoat is designed to be knee length for most wearers. Actual length is adjustable. Make sure to compare measurements to our sizing chart to order the best fit for the wearer's frame. Can be worn by anyone who matches the measurements: adult, child or teen, man or woman, boy or girl. Goes with the slenderest petite clothes up to the curviest plus size woman, and always adds the perfect touch of grace no matter how its sized.
- The Zooey is made with a double layer of nylon chiffon trimmed with lace at the hem for an added feminine touch. We've purposely chosen a fabric with a softer feel so it can be worn all day without the itchiness of other brands. Wear under a soft, swinging skirt and with button down shirt for a simple, classic style. Go Neo Hippie and wear it over jeans or leggings. Add a flower decal or satin ribbon band to make it stand out. Pair with leotard and tights for an easy ballet or fairy costume.
- This petticoat has plenty of room for movement, so it's perfect for anyone with a few extra curves! We use a high quality elastic for the waist that provides ample stretch, but won't dig into your skin no matter how long it worn. Our waistband features a unique adjustable design--move the button up or down three spaces. Raise or lower the hem by running the elastic through one of three tiers. Enough room to wear with bloomers or shorts, but not designed for the bulk of big baby diapers
- All Malco Modes undergarments should be hand-washed and hung to dry. They can be machine-washed on a delicate cycle with Woolite or Forever New, or whichever gentle detergent you prefer. As with hand washing, do not put through a dryer on any cycle. Looking for something a little more fluffy or bouncy? Maybe something longer than kneelength to fill out a princess dress? Does your little one Love to cosplay as Lucy? Check out our storefront for our complete catalog!
The fabric is so soft and the color is beautiful.
This petticoat is absolutely stunning!
This petticoat slip is excellent! I love how soft and lightweight it is, and the color is very vibrant.