Luxury Vintage Knee Length Crinoline Jennifer Petticoat-Light Blue
OTHER COLOR OPTIONS:
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Malco Modes Luxury Vintage Knee-Length 50s Look Rockabilly Slip/Petticoat (Style 582 Jennifer). Don't be fooled by cheap imported costume knock-offs - Malco Modes has been producing high-quality petticoats and crinolines since the 1920's, the same style and manufacturer as the originals! A soft and comfortable petticoat that adds just the right amount of fullness. Perfect length for vintage, modern vintage-replica, or rockabilly-style dresses. Also great for swing dancing or as an underskirt for a 1950s poodle or rock a billy skirt. Unlike Crinolines, this slip will add flare without the scratchy fabric. This style contains 40 yards of double-skirted LUXURY chiffon, with more than 120 yards of 3 inch fluff that trims the bottom, adding more body to your outfit. Constructed with a unique, adjustable waistband - no sewing is required! The three buttonhole design lets you loosen or tighten the waist itself. The elastic can be run through three different tiers, lowering or raising the hem by an inch per tier. It is a full circle slip, so the wearer can comfortably move about without being restricted. X-Small: waist 21 to 38; length 18.5 to 19.5 - Fits XS to XL (1X) Small: waist 23 to 42; length 19 to 21 - Fits XS to XXL (2X) Medium: waist 25 to 46; length 20 to 22 - Fits S to XXXL (3X) Large: waist 27 to 50; length 21 to 23- Fits M to 4X X-Large: waist 29 to 54; length 21 to 23 - Fits M to 5X NOTE: Measurements are approximate, as garments are hand-sewn. As such, please allow 1 inch in length variance. Remember to consider hip measurements when selecting a size. Care Instructions: Hand wash warm or machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. A hand steamer can be used to increase puff. NOTE: colors display differently on all monitors, so the color of the garment you receive may not be exactly what you expect. Please contact us with any questions or concerns before submitting your purchase
- Elastic closure
- Hand sewn from quality materials in the USA, the Jennifer berry crinoline petticoat is just what you need to make your favorite skirt or dress stand out. Choose from 20 different colors, perfect for matching or contrasting your favorite topdress. Elevate your kids personal style and up the cute as you lift the hem of a bridesmaid dress, retro bride gown, vintage cocktail dress, or fun homecoming dance and prom dresses. For a hoopless ball gown, check out Bella Sous tea length petticoat styles.
- This petticoat is designed to be knee length for most wearers. Actual length varies according to size. Make sure to compare your measurements to our sizing chart so you can order the best fit for your frame. Depending on personal measurements, can fit girls up through women, and even plus sizes. Any lady wanting to put the finishing touches on her Halloween Rockn Roll costume or grace the dance floor at her local Witches' Ball can look no further.
- The Jennifer is made with two layers of luxurious chiffon with an added ruffle at the hem for extra lift for overskirt. Great for princess frocks. Weve purposely chosen a fabric with a softer feel so little ladies can wear it all day without the itchiness of other brands. Poofy on its own, if you want even more swing, it can be worn with a hoop skirt. Fabric is opaque enough to wear this garment as a skirt without giving anyone a peek at their underwear. Or wear over pants for full leg coverage
- As a full circle rather than a half, this petticoat has plenty of room for movement, so it's perfect for anyone with a few extra curves! We use a high quality elastic for the waist that provides ample stretch, but won't dig into your skin no matter how long its worn. Unique three buttonhole waistband lets you adjust the looseness and tightness. Can be made short or long by running the elastic through one of three different tiers in the waist.
- All Malco Modes undergarments should be hand-washed and hung to dry. They can be machine-washed on a delicate cycle with Woolite or Forever New, or whichever gentle detergent you prefer. As with hand washing, do not put through a dryer on any cycle. For extra volume, use a hand steamer the day of wearing.
A must-have for vintage lovers! This knee-length petticoat is a dream come true.
It is made of high-quality materials that make it soft and comfortable to wear. The knee length is perfect for any occasion, from formal to casual.
I bought this and the Malco Modes Knee Length Costume Petticoat for an Alice in Wonderland costume I was putting together. This petticoat is by far much more luxurious then the latter. It's very full at the bottom, well constructed and just FUN! I couldn't help wanting to spin around in it because it just flows with you :-) The biggest thing though is that it feels nice whereas the less expensive costume petticoat was very scratchy and stiff. It also had very few layers and the construction was definitely not up to the par with that of the luxury petticoat.