As rightly quoted by Oscar Wilde, “The essence of art is to produce the modern idea under an antique form.”
Hey Beautiful Ladies!
You are at the best place to learn about vintage fashion!
Malco Modes is the largest and most well-known designer in the United States of high-quality petticoats, pettiskirts, pettipants, and crinolines, as well as square and western dance attire and slips. We design and stock the largest selection of underskirts, petticoats, pettipants, pettiskirts, and crinolines in the Western Hemisphere.
“We like styling girls that don’t normally dress in vintage clothes and don’t normally wear red lipstick. We like seeing those kinds of girls restyled in Malco Modes way. ”
We have excelled by keeping to the old-world tradition of providing exceptional quality while adapting to changing times.
Our products are crisp, clean, and fresh, with no odor or discoloration, as many imported ones have. All our products have been designed with the quality and durability demanded by dancers and another professional stage, and screen performers as well as you, the beautiful girls, since our inception.
“We love history… Everything is inspired by history, so that’s why we love vintage and antiques. ”
Our wide range of stylish products includes petticoats, pettipants, slips, and belts.
- Petticoats– Petycote (probably derived from the Old French petite cote, “little coat”.)
It appeared in literature in the 15th century in reference to a kind of padded waistcoat, or undercoat, worn for warmth over the shirt by Men.
Malco Modes have red petticoat skirts, white petticoat skirts, black crinoline petticoats, pink poodle costumes, and vintage petticoats. Our items are suitable for a variety of occasions and looks, including Disney Princess, Christmas, Halloween costumes, Pin-up girls, Rockabilly style, Vintage style, bridesmaids’ outfits, bridal collections, and so on.
● Pettipants – Pettipants are a type of female lingerie. The name is a combination of petticoat (derived from the French petit, “small”) and pants. Pettipants are similar to long shorts, though they are made from materials such as cotton and lace, and usually have ruffles down each leg. The lace dress ruffle shorts from MalcoModes are constructed of nylon tricot with shirred rows of matching lace. These pants are very stretchable and have a high waist. They’re ideal for wearing beneath skirts or as short pantaloons under dresses. Our items are suitable for a variety of occasions and looks, including Disney Princess, Christmas, Halloween costumes, Pin-up girls, Vintage style, Rockabilly style, bridesmaids’ outfits, bridal collections, and so on.
● Slips– Malco Modes double-slitted slips are ideal for a varied, no-show look. The stretchy elastic waistline is softly gathered for added comfort. Our 38-inch double-slit mini-length half slip is a must-have for any woman’s everyday wardrobe.
● Belts– Malco Modes belts are made of 2.25′′ wide high stretch elastic and breathable cotton, allowing the wearer to feel free to be the pinup party girl of their dreams. Our belt’s elastic elasticity makes it ideal for jazz, tap, swing, and square dancing. Our items are suitable for a variety of occasions and looks, including Disney Princes, Halloween costumes, Christmas, Pin-up girls, Vintage style, Rockabilly style, bridesmaids’ outfits, bridal collections, and so on.
So ladies, these are the variety of products that Malco Modes have to offer and we are waiting to serve you soon.
Here’s some vintage fashion trivia for you:
- Vintage fashion refers to items manufactured after the 1920s, before they were referred to as “Antique Clothing.”
- The first items of clothing invented were Grecian-style wrap “dresses” worn by both men and women. These were invented using the draping technique.
- The skirt was the second item of clothing to be invented, and it is the oldest garment that we would recognize as something people wear today.
“When you buy a piece of vintage clothing, you’re not just buying the fabric and thread- you’re buying a piece of someone’s past.”
So, are you ready to enjoy the comfort of these amazing products?
They are available in a variety of colors and sizes. These products are perfect for vintage wear!
Let us know in the comments what topic we should cover next!