- Black Color
- 100% Nylon
- Style-N30 Malco Modes steampunk lace dress ruffle shorts are feminine and adorable polyester cotton mix panties with rows of matching lace shirred in. Because the front and back are cut the same, the hem may have an appealing asymmetrical tilt. Under Easter Sunday gowns or junior witch costumes, add an extra layer.
- A high waist, and lots of flexibility characterise these Pettipants. Victorian, Rockabilly, Steampunk, Lolita, and Sissy costumes are ideal for dance or performance.
- The Polyester/Cotton gives these panties a lovely shine, making them ideal for shows and costumes while being comfortable for exotic all-day use.
- They're the perfect lacy lingerie for under skirts or short pantaloons under dresses
- Hand wash warm or machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. A hand steamer can be used to increase puff.
- Product Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings.
The Malco Modes steampunk lace dress ruffle shorts (type N30) are a feminine and adorable polyester cotton mix trouser with rows of matching lace shirred in. These pettipants are waist high and extremely stretchy. Because the front and back are cut the same, the hem may have an appealing asymmetrical tilt.
The polyester gives these panties a lovely shimmer, making them ideal for performances and costumes. The cotton promotes breathability for all-day comfort. They're ideal for wearing beneath skirts or short pantaloons under dresses. Enhance your favourite cosplay costume. For dancing recitals, wear as dance shorts with a sequined top. Under Easter Sunday gowns or junior witch costumes, add an extra layer. Also suitable for Rockabilly, Steampunk, Lolita, Victorian, and Sissy costumes.
These are opaque enough to hide undergarments, making them ideal for talent showcases, square dances, folk dancing, and a variety of other fun activities!
Don't be deceived by cheap foreign costume knock-offs - all Malco Modes clothing have been created with the quality and durability demanded by dancers and other performers since the 1920s. We only utilise the softest, best materials, and all of our goods are proudly handcrafted in the United States. You will notice a change with only one usage!
- This product cannot be returned after usage, due to the hygienic reasons!
- Please know that we go to great lengths to ensure the product images are colour accurate, but, colours display differently on all monitors. Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns at all before submitting your purchase.
- Remember to consider hip measurements. Tends to run a bit large - if your waist measurement falls in between two sizes, purchase the SMALLER size.