Malco Modes Flirty Knee-Length Pettiskirt / Petticoat (Style 592 - Edie). A full, soft and flirty pettiskirt. Add some character to your wardrobe by adding this piece in one of our many energetic colors. Also great for costumes or dance! Material is light enough to be used as a petticoat or underskirt, but with high opacity, allowing use as a skirt as well. Constructed with a unique, adjustable top, it can be easily shortened by one or two inches, and no sewing is required. The waist size can be tightened by moving the button on the waist band. Hand wash warm. No bleach. Drip or fluff dry. Steam to de-wrinkle. Don't be fooled by cheap imported costume knock-offs - since the 1920's, all Malco Modes garments have been built with the quality and durability required by dancers and other performers. We use only the softest, finest fabrics, and all of our products are 100% hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A. After one use, you will notice the difference! PLEASE note: Measurements are approximate, as garments are hand-sewn. As such, please allow 1 inch in length variance. Remember to consider hip measurments when selecting a size. Please know that we go to great lengths to ensure the product images are color accurate, but, colors display differently on all monitors. Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns at all before submitting your purchase!
- Elastic closure
- Hand sewn from quality materials in the USA, the Edie crinoline petticoat is just what you need to give your favorite skirt or dress maximum lift and swing. Choose from 20 different colors, perfect for matching or contrasting.
- This petticoat is designed to be knee length for most wearers. Actual length is adjustable. Make sure to compare your measurements to our sizing chart so you can order the best fit for your frame.
- The Edie is made with multiple layers sewn into layered tiers to create extra flounce. It's ideal for costumes and dance frocks, and we've purposely chosen a fabric with a softer feel so you can wear it all day without the itchiness of other brands.
- This petticoat has plenty of room for movement, so it's perfect for anyone with a few extra curves! We use a high quality elastic for the waist that provides ample stretch, but won't dig into your skin no matter how long it worn.
- All Malco Modes undergarments should be hand-washed and hung to dry. They can be machine-washed on a delicate cycle with Woolite or Forever New, or whichever gentle detergent you prefer. As with hand washing, do not put through a dryer on any cycle.