Girls' Classic Layered Princess Tutu-Grey
OTHER COLOR OPTIONS:
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product
2 sold in last 8 hours
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Snap closure
- Made from quality materials in the USA, this apple green organza tutu is perfect for the prima ballerina inside all of us! Short and poofy, you can tiptoe across the dance floor in style and comfort. Or wear it as part of a walk for charity team. It's a versatile accessory sure to delight all ages and can be worn just for fun, or to put the final touches on a more formal Christmas gown.
- This tutu is designed to flare out from the waist on most wearers. Lots of lovely, stiff layers bound in sateen tape at the elastic stand up easily on their own, and add the finishing touches on your favorite costume. It's more than just a piece of lingerie that goes under a skirt. A petticoat can make the simplest homemade cosplay magical girl costume look professional. Or just add bounce and flair on their birthday. One Size Fits Most, with a generous stretching waist.
- The layered tutu is ideal for adding a touch of fun, and fits easily over top leggings, or with booty shorts ruffled bloomers, or a bodysuit as part of a costume for Halloween. Pairs well with clothes made from chiffon for sparkly, shiny parade dresses. The light weight means it can be worn for hours. Since it is sheer and not lined, we don't recommend wearing it without anything under it. The skirt easily fluffs back into shape if accidentally crushed.
- This tutu has plenty of room for movement, so is great for your growing baby or anyone with a few extra curves! Not adjustable, but high quality stretchy elastic provides ample stretch without digging in. Fits most, sized small to large and up (see chart for exact measurements). Stiffness lets it stand up on its own, so it doesn't get in the way when dancing ballet or just running around the backyard. Comes in many coloured options, each more beautiful than the last.
- All BellaSous undergarments should be hand-washed and hung to dry. They can be machine-washed on a delicate cycle with Woolite or Forever New, or whichever gentle detergent you prefer. As with hand washing, do not put through a dryer on any cycle. Can be hand steamed for extra volume.