- Black Color
- 100% Nylon
- The Malco Modes Little Betty Child Petticoat (style 178) are feminine and very cute nylon petticoat is a mid-thigh-length, two-layer, four-tiered petticoat crinoline. The bottom layer is nylon organza, which is gentle on the legs, while the upper layer is nylon net.
- High-quality elastic used to make this waistband is easily stretchable to fit people of different sizes. This makes it simpler to work with deteriorating, drooping elastic, which contributes to the garment's lifespan.
- All Malco Modes petticoats are designed for long-term wear with a variety of clothing options. The length can be adjusted up to 3". It is best to buy the desired length petticoat and then adjust the elastic waist band if required.
- Hand wash warm or machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. A hand steamer can be used to increase puff.
- Product Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings.
The Malco Modes Little Betty Child Petticoat (style 178) are feminine and very cute nylon petticoat is a mid-thigh-length, two-layer, four-tiered petticoat crinoline. The bottom layer is nylon organza, which is gentle on the legs, while the upper layer is nylon net.
Every great costume begins with a fantastic petticoat. The Little Angela (Style 178) petticoat from Malco Mode will add lift to a cute toned-down French Maid uniform skirt, or wear over tights to add a bit of fun to your favourite cat costume, whether you're a wild cheetah or leopard, or an enigmatic Cheshire visiting from Wonderland. This unisex garment, originally designed for children, can be worn by anyone—men, women, girls, or boys—for any reason. Highly recommended as amusing additions to serious causes such as cancer charity walks, runs, and football games.
- This product cannot be returned after usage, due to the hygienic reasons!
- Please know that we go to great lengths to ensure the product images are colour accurate, but, colours display differently on all monitors. Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns at all before submitting your purchase.
- Remember to consider hip measurements. Tends to run a bit large - if your waist measurement falls in between two sizes, purchase the SMALLER size.