565 Madeline Luxury Vintage Adult Petticoat - Royal Blue
OTHER COLOR OPTIONS:
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Malco Modes Luxury Vintage Knee-Length 50s Look Rockabilly Slip/Petticoat (Style 565 Madeline). Don't be fooled by cheap imported costume knock-offs - Malco Modes has been producing high-quality petticoats and crinolines since the 1920's, the same style and manufacturer as the originals! A soft and comfortable petticoat that adds just the right amount of fullness. Perfect length for vintage, modern vintage-replica, or rockabilly-style dresses. Also great for swing dancing or as an underskirt for a 1950s poodle or rock a billy skirt. Unlike Crinolines, this slip will add flare without the scratchy fabric. Clown around in style without the discomfort of a bussel or other support garments. This style contains yards of LUXURY nylon, sewn in tiers perfect for adding more body to your outfit. Constructed with a unique, adjustable waistband - no sewing is required! The three buttonhole design lets you loosen or tighten the waist itself. The elastic can be run through three different tiers, lowering or raising the hem by an inch per tier. It is a full circle slip, so the wearer can comfortably move about without being restricted. The Madeline Child petticoat is designed to be One Size Fits Most. The waist stretches from 19 to 38 (X-Small / Petite to 1X / XL). Length can be adjusted from 18.5 to 19.5. If your children need a different size or length, look for the Madeline Adult. NOTE: Measurements are approximate, as garments are hand-sewn. As such, please allow 1 inch in length variance. Remember to consider hip measurements when selecting a size.
- Elastic closure
- Hand sewn from quality materials in the USA, the Madeline crinoline petticoat is just what you need to make your favorite skirt or dress stand out. Choose from a wide range of colors, perfect for matching or contrasting your favorite topdress. Elevate your personal style and up the cute as you lift the hem of a bridesmaid dress, retro bride gown, vintage cocktail dress, or fun homecoming dance and prom dresses. For a hoopless ball gown, check out Bella Sous tea length petticoat styles.
- This petticoat is designed to be knee length for most wearers. Actual length varies according to size. Make sure to compare your measurements to our sizing chart so you can order the best fit for your frame. Depending on personal measurements, can fit girls up through women, and even plus sizes. Any lady wanting to put the finishing touches on her Halloween Rockn Roll costume or grace the dance floor at her local Witches' Ball can look no further.
- The Madeleine is made with layers of luxurious nylon designed for extra lift for your overskirt. We've purposely chosen a fabric with a softer feel so you can wear it all day without the itchiness of other brands. Poofy on its own, if you want even more swing and lift in your cupcake dress, can be worn with a hoop skirt. Not designed to be used with a bustle. Fabric is opaque enough to wear this garment as a skirt without giving a peek at your underwear.
- As a full circle rather than a half, this petticoat has plenty of room for movement, so it's perfect for anyone with a few extra curves! We use a high quality elastic for the waist that provides ample stretch, but won't dig into your skin no matter how long it worn. Unique three buttonhole waistband lets you adjust the looseness and tightness. Can be made short or long by running the elastic through one of three different tiers in the waist.
- All Malco Modes undergarments should be hand-washed and hung to dry. They can be machine-washed on a delicate cycle with Woolite or Forever New, or whichever gentle detergent you prefer. As with hand washing, do not put through a dryer on any cycle. For extra volume, use a hand steamer the day of wearing.