- Natural Beige Color
- 100% Nylon
- Elastic closure
- It is a complete circle slip, so the wearer may move freely without feeling constrained. The flirtatious satin bottom of our Meghan 581 design is the ideal complement to any antique gown.
- Nylon net with an organza lining and a tricot yoke. This look has five levels of double-skirted LUXURY netting. Each tier is completed with organza binding to give your dress additional substance
- The Meghan crinoline petticoat, handcrafted in the United States from high-quality fabrics, is exactly what your kid needs to give their favorite skirt or garment the lift and swing they need.
- Hand wash warm or machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. A hand steamer can be used to increase puff.
- Product Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings.
Malco Modes Luxury Vintage Knee-Length 50s Look Rockabilly Slip/Petticoat (Style 565 Madeline). Don't be deceived by low-quality foreign costume knock-offs – Malco Modes has been manufacturing high-quality petticoats and crinolines since the 1920s, in the same style and manufacturer as the originals! A soft and comfortable petticoat with the perfect amount of fullness. The ideal length for vintage, current vintage-replica, or rockabilly dresses. Also works well as an underskirt for a 1950s poodle or rock a billy skirt. This slip, unlike Crinolines, will provide flair without the rough fabric. Clown around in style without having to wear a bussel or other support items.
This design has yards of LUXURY nylon stitched into layers that are ideal for adding body to your garment. The waistband is unique and adjustable, so no stitching is necessary! The three buttonhole design allows you to tighten or adjust the waist itself. The elastic may be run through three levels, lowering or increasing the hem by an inch every level. It is a complete circle slip, so the user may move freely without feeling constrained.
Don't be deceived by cheap foreign costume knock-offs - all Malco Modes clothing have been created with the quality and durability demanded by dancers and other performers since the 1920s. We only utilise the softest, best materials, and all of our goods are proudly handcrafted in the United States. You will notice a change with only one usage!
- This product cannot be returned after usage, due to the hygienic reasons!
- Please know that we go to great lengths to ensure the product images are colour accurate, but, colours display differently on all monitors. Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns at all before submitting your purchase.
- Remember to consider hip measurements. Tends to run a bit large - if your waist measurement falls in between two sizes, purchase the SMALLER size.