Girls' Classic Layered Princess Tutu-Black
OTHER COLOR OPTIONS:
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Bring your children's imagination to life with this fluttery multi-layered tutu. Comes in a rainbow of colors! Can be worn as an underskirt or over leggings, depending on need. The garment is made of soft, fluffy tulle fabric and the waistband stretches generously. One of our simpler pettiskirts, it consists of two tiers that gather at the elastic waist. It works with most clothing for young wearers who love looking like they enjoy a bit of luxury. Easy to take on and off, it makes dress rehearsal a snap. This BellaSous multi layered princess-style or ballet-style tutu skirt (style 423) is perfect for this years top Halloween costumes, be they a Disney Princess characters like Rapunzel, Wonder Woman, Mini Mouse, a little bobby soxer in her vintage poodle skirt, or a glittery kitty cat. While we think our crinoline is fancy enough on its own, its easy to customize for more sparkle. Add sequins for extra glitter, or a touch of lace. Can be worn over top a small hoop skirt for swing. Or your little Carrie Bradsaw can wear it over tights for a fun, urban fairy look. IMPORTANT: Please know that we go to great lengths to ensure the product images are color accurate, but colors display differently on all monitors. Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns before submitting your purchase. and is knee-length for most wearers. Don't be fooled by cheap single-use imports- we offer better quality at the same affordable price. And best of all, our products are 100% made in the USA! Since the 1920's, all BellaSous garments have been made with the quality and durability required by the most discerning customers. All apparel products are hand-sewn at our facility in Eastern Tennessee, supporting workers who live in America. Wash in warm water using your favorite delicates/gentle detergent. No bleach. Allow to drip dry. Machine drying not recommended.
- Made from quality materials in the USA, this apple green organza tutu is perfect for the prima ballerina inside all of us! Short and poofy, you can tiptoe across the dance floor in style and comfort. Or wear it as part of a walk for charity team. It's a versatile accessory sure to delight all ages and can be worn just for fun, or to put the final touches on a more formal Christmas gown.
- This tutu is designed to flare out from the waist on most wearers. Lots of lovely, stiff layers bound in sateen tape at the elastic stand up easily on their own, and add the finishing touches on your favorite costume. It's more than just a piece of lingerie that goes under a skirt. A petticoat can make the simplest homemade cosplay magical girl costume look professional. Or just add bounce and flair on their birthday. One Size Fits Most, with a generous stretching waist.
- The layered tutu is ideal for adding a touch of fun, and fits easily over top leggings, or with booty shorts ruffled bloomers, or a bodysuit as part of a costume for Halloween. Pairs well with clothes made from chiffon for sparkly, shiny parade dresses. The light weight means it can be worn for hours. Since it is sheer and not lined, we don't recommend wearing it without anything under it. The skirt easily fluffs back into shape if accidentally crushed.
- This tutu has plenty of room for movement, so is great for your growing baby or anyone with a few extra curves! Not adjustable, but high quality stretchy elastic provides ample stretch without digging in. Fits most, sized small to large and up (see chart for exact measurements). Stiffness lets it stand up on its own, so it doesn't get in the way when dancing ballet or just running around the backyard. Comes in many coloured options, each more beautiful than the last.
- All BellaSous undergarments should be hand-washed and hung to dry. They can be machine-washed on a delicate cycle with Woolite or Forever New, or whichever gentle detergent you prefer. As with hand washing, do not put through a dryer on any cycle. Can be hand steamed for extra volume.
A little shorter than I thought it would be
In many ways this was exactly what I was looking for. Just wish it was a bit longer. Shipping was quick and quality was good. Happy overall.
It fit nice and it was just what my daughter was looking for.
It's just like a skirt but a tule skirt. Fits well and the quality of the fabric is surprisingly good. Happy with my purchase.
It's a darling little tutu. We sometimes have "dance" days at my barre fitness studio, and I just slip this over my leotards. It's cute, fits great, and serves its purpose.